Friday, Brad did some mowing around the house, so Parker was all excited to go outside and show off his mowing skills too!
First, he checked out his mower to make sure it was ready!
Then, he was off to mow!
Almost finished!
Making sure daddy doesn't miss a spot - hah!
Down on his hands and knees making sure the cut is just right!
Yep, looks good!
Our little lizard friend, Larry, is back. We've seen him several times this spring and he hung out with us a lot last year as well!
While the boys mowed, Jake and I played a fun game of fetch.
Parker with our tulips. These are the best tulips ever - they always come back every year!
Boycotting the picture!
That's better! (I won't tell you how many I had to take to finally get a little smile - hah!)







4 comments:
Love the new pic of Parker in the flowers. Your tulips are beautiful!
Thanks. We used to have a LOT more tulips, but typically you have to replant them every year and we were scaling back. The ones we have now are the "hardy" ones that come back every year! :)
Brandy,
These mowing pictures are generational! I have the same with Brad and his Dad. The love of the outdoors...what a great passion to pass on to the next generations!
The flowers and lawn look great! Good thing Parker is there to check up on his Dad!
Thanks Rita! About 2 days after I took those pics with Parker in the tulips - we think a deer or something ate them, because we have about 3 left!
Post a Comment