Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 3 in Destin


Another great day in Destin!  We laid low Monday morning and ate leftovers for lunch.  I think we all needed to just relax, because we had been on-the-go since we got here.  We let Parker take a nap, then we took him to a small, kiddie amusement park.  He got to ride 3 rides and it was a beautiful day (and no lines at all)!!

Parker's 1st ride - he enjoyed the swings!  

He was so excited about the swing ride!

Having fun on the 2nd ride - the train!  Grandma Henry enjoyed this one too!

Parker wanted to ride the airplanes, but he wasn't tall enough.  So, he stood there the entire time the ride was going and was fascinated!

The last ride was the carousel - Grandma Henry was lovin' it!


Parker loved this bridge . . .

He walked back and forth . . .

And back and forth!

We had a fun day at Kids Kountry!

Yes, we drove 6.5 hours to eat at a Chick-fil-A!!  Those of you that know me best, know that I can't go too long without my CFA!!

I believe Parker loves CFA as much as I do, because every time we pull into a Chick-fil-A, he gets all excited and starts patting his legs and squealing - hah!

Parker had 4 nuggets, fruit and milk and once he was finished, he started reaching over to Grandma's food!  He acted like he was starving!  Needless to say, I had to monitor 2 children at that moment, because Grandma was letting him eat her food - hah!

No comments: