This past week we had some heavy rains here in Georgia, luckily, we didn't have any major flooding. Some of the streams were extremely full, but that was about it. At our house, we got almost 3 inches!! It was nice to get the rain, but the temps are cold. We are definitely ready for the warmer weather that is supposed to move in this weekend!
We had a little break in the rain, so Parker suited up in his raincoat and we walked around on the driveway before heading to Ash Wednesday service at church.
Parker wanted to go down the walk to his playset, but it was just way too wet and muddy. He didn't like that too much!
He tried to find another way to get to the backyard - hah!
Parker was so excited to be outside, so I got him to stand still for about 5 seconds. We'll definitely be doing a "redo" in front of the forsythia.
Parker sportin' his dino rain jacket - I just love it!!







2 comments:
What a cute guy! Will and I love keeping up with our friend Parker! BTW, I love his rain jacket! Where did you get it?
Thanks Whit! We love keeping up with Mr. Will and now Luke, too! I got Parker's jacket at Carter's last summer. It's just too cute - I'm just sad he doesn't get to wear it much. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment