When I picked up Parker from school on Thursday, he had a red mark on his cheek and he was being held by one of the teachers. They told me that one of his classmates accidentally scratched him while they were playing. Poor thing! The teachers said he was a trooper and didn't cry much at all. I received an incident report that stated what happened and what treatment was administered - the treatment said, "TLC." Hah!
Parker loves riding "horsey" with Daddy!
Parker and I went to the grocery store together because Brad wasn't feeling well. Kroger has these carts that have the "kiddie car" attached to the shopping cart, so I decided to give it a try. By the way, they also have these kiddie cars that has a video screen inside (I did NOT get that one).
First off, this turned out to be a huge production - one that I won't do again! I had to Clorox wipe the entire car, while holding onto Parker, so he wouldn't run away. Then, once I finally got him in and started pushing the cart through the store, it decided it wanted to start squeaking!! Seriously?? It was so loud and so annoying - I just wanted to leave the cart right there in the middle of the store and leave!
I apologize to all my fellow shoppers that had to endure the annoying squeaking of the Kleeman cart! So, needless to say, next time we'll just go with the regular cart - hah!
Pampers has a program called "Gifts to Grow" where you can earn points for every wipe and diaper purchase you make. You enter the points on the computer, then you can redeem the points for various toys, games, pictures, photo books, etc. I love the program and I've gotten Parker several things from it.
The latest is this new puzzle - a magnetic fishing puzzle!
He loves it and we have a great time playing it together!
It's like a 2-for-1 - he can go fishing for the pieces, then put the pieces back in the right spot. He really caught on to the concept fairly quickly. Look at that face - such concentration!
Practicing "catch and release" HAH!







2 comments:
The first battle scar from school!
The magnetic fishing is always a hit! It's catching the real fish that is the trick...just ask Daddy!:)
Grandma Kleeman
Poor thing, but I am glad that TLC has helped the problem. I know what you mean about those shopping carts! Addie always begs for one, but I tell her that they are gross and have other people's boogers on them! Hah! The things we tell our kids!
Post a Comment