Thursday, March 24, 2011

Coming Home from Destin


I wanted to share our final pictures on the day we left Destin.  
This was our view of the ocean from our condo.  It was so nice to have the door open all the time and hear the waves - so peaceful! 

Parker getting his final look of the ocean. 

Parker was super excited to head home.  He missed his "da-da" and doggie Jake!


In the car ready to leave Destin.  I told Parker to say, "Bye bye beach," and this was the look I got!  He almost looks sad, but somehow I highly doubt that - hah!

Parker chillin' in the car on our drive home!

This was the favorite game on the car ride home - Peek-a-Boo!!















On our way home, we stopped to eat lunch at Chick-fil-A.  You all know how much I LOVE Chick-fil-A, right??  Well, I believe Parker shares my love for CFA as well!  Check out his reaction when I told him we were pulling into CFA to eat lunch!  (By the way, he does this every time we go to Chick-fil-A!!)


No comments: