So, lately we have done a whole lot of nothing. It's been pretty quiet here at the Kleeman house, so we've just been making our own fun. We had spaghetti for dinner one night and Parker really LOVES spaghetti. Well, he loves any type of food, but I do think spaghetti is one of his faves.
This was a "fat-n-happy" boy after his spaghetti dinner! Parker does a really good job using his fork to eat with, and the night we had spaghetti, he was using both his fork and spoon - hah! I captured a little video, but of course, once the camera came on - he only used his fork. However, he kept his spoon in his other hand, just in case - hah!
After dinner, the boys chilled out on the floor together for a while, then . . .
It was time for wrestle-mania! Parker loves rolling around and "wrestling" with daddy!
Saturday, Parker and I ran a few errands and went to Sam's. This was Parker's first time going to Sam's and I think he was pretty fascinated by the entire store!
On our way, we passed this house and I just happened to look over and I saw this TURKEY!! Look at it . . . isn't it awesome!!
It was just walking around the front yard of this house! It was so cool - Parker and I probably watched him for about 10 minutes. I've seen turkey's before, but never a Tom like this one where all his feathers were out.
After a few minutes, he walked around the side of the house and we drove off. We actually passed the turkeyfirst, then I turned the car around and went back so I could take some pics. I'm glad I did, because I just thought this was the coolest thing ever!







1 comment:
PK looks like he's rubbing his belly in the pic laying next to Brad. So cute. Our boys love spaghetti, too. Miss you.
Post a Comment