Sunday was a fun day with our family! It was gorgeous out, so Brad and I took Parker to a great park nearby, and we had fun playing on the playground with him! He was all about the slides - he loved them!
This was Parker at the same park last February when he was 17 months old. He wasn't so excited about the slide at that time - hah!
Parker liked the dinosaur (he liked it best when it was still and not when Brad was shaking it) hah!
Parker on the same dinosaur last February at 17 months.
Havin' fun walking all over the playground!
Parker was tired and had enough - see ya later playground!
After the playground, we went to the North GA outlets. We actually went because Brad needed to get some Under Armour shirts for his work. He literally goes shopping once or twice a year! We got there right when they opened, so it wasn't too crowded, but by the time we left, it was packed! It was such a beautiful day - I think everyone had the same idea we did!
I was hoping Parker was staring at the Nike store entrance, but I believe he was more fascinated with the tree - hah!
Parker loved his little ride on the carousel!
By the time we left the stores, Parker was wiped out. He fell asleep right away in the car and slept the entire way home.
We had our first shopping boo-boo. Parker walked all over outside the shops with me, so he was enjoying his "freedom." He got going too fast at one point and he fell down. Poor thing, scraped his knee, but he was tough and didn't even cry! I actually didn't even know he scraped his knee until I put him in the stroller!
When we got home, we played outside until almost dark. Parker loves being outside and so do we! We take advantage of being outside as much as we can.
Parker and Daddy getting ready to race!
Go Parker Go!
Look at this . . . Brad is in the lead and I believe Parker is thinking, "What the heck?" Hah!
Parker pulled a sneaky move and veered right to get in front of Brad - hah!
Then, Parker was playing catch-me-if-you-can! Hah!
See ya later Dad!
Parker headed in for the night - time for a bath and milk before bed! What a great family day we had! LOVE those fun, easy family days!







No comments:
Post a Comment