Saturday I took Parker to get his picture made with the Easter bunny. He did really good! I was pleased with this year's picture. We were actually the 2nd people in line, so that made it even better!
This was the picture I got with my camera - hah!
Parker last year with the Easter bunny when he was almost 19 months old
Parker's 1st year with the Easter bunny when he was 7 months old
After the Easter bunny photo shoot, I took Parker over to the kiddie area and let him play. I'm so glad the mall has the Easter bunny and the play area beside each other!
He loved going up and down the slide. I bet we did this 20 times!!
He thought about going head first, but I quickly corrected that - hah!
Parker's face at the bottom of the slide - hilarious!
After playing and a quick snack, we headed over to the Build-A-Bear store. We found Parker a $10 bear for his Easter present. We got to stuff him and Parker put a heart inside his bear.
We gave Mr. Bear an air-bath (to blow off any excess stuffing) - hah!
The finished product - Patrick - complete with an outfit and a birth certificate!
Parker was super excited about "Patrick."
After we left the mall, we ate lunch at Chick-fil-A, then headed over to Jake's favorite pet boutique Top Dogs. I have been taking Jake to Top Dogs for 6 years for special occasions (Easter, Christmas, and birthday). Top Dogs is special to us, because this is where I met Marla, the pet rescue lady where I adopted Jake from.
This was our Easter visit to Top Dogs. Jake was so excited - can't you tell by his face??
Yes, he is riding in the bottom compartment of Parker's stroller - hah!!
The boys inside Top Dogs.
Jake's Easter treats from Top Dogs.







1 comment:
Fun Fun Day! :) Imagine that, lunch at CFA..I would have never guessed. :)
Post a Comment