What a great weekend we had with Amy, Casey, their boys and families! It was an awesome trip and we were so glad we got to see them before they move, and to celebrate Colton's 3rd birthday! Enjoy our pics from the rest of our trip, and Colton's birthday on the beach!
Before we left for the party, Brad and I played with Parker in the hotel pool. We went early in the morning, and it was nice because no one was there! Parker had a blast!
Parker in his "birthday suit," getting ready for the party.
Pirate Party on the beach! Colton was so excited and everyone had a great time.
Here are the 3 amigos!
Parker and Chase got along great - they were like 2 peas in a pod. Everyone said it was because Parker doesn't take his stuff away, like Colton does! Hah!
My little pirate man on the beach, testing out the waters!
This was Parker's 2nd time on the beach and he seemed to like it more this time, than a year ago.
Parker absolutely loved his cupcake with black icing!! I am still working on getting the icing out of his cute pirate shirt.
Gotta love that face!!
The birthday boy getting buried (that didn't last long). Hah!
The Kleeman's at the beach - June 2010
Me and my best gal pal, Amy, and our sweet little men! Thanks for an awesome time Amy and Casey, and thanks Colton, for inviting Parker to your Pirate Party - we had a blast!
After the party, we went back to Amy and Casey's and let Colton open the rest of his gifts, we said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel. It was a fun, fun weekend, but a little sad at the same time, because I know I won't get to see Amy and her family for a while. I do wish them all the best with their move to Minnesota!
Once we got back to the hotel, it was about 10:30. Parker was so tired, we put him on the luggage rack and wheeled him up to the room! Hah! He went right to sleep within 5 minutes. He was all partied-out!!
Happy Father's Day! We headed back home on Sunday, which was Father's Day. I thanked Brad for all he has done for our family and I drove the entire way home (part of his Father's Day gift). Brad, thank you for being a great husband and father. We love you!
On the way home, I also thought about my own father. My dad passed away in October 2002, and I still miss him dearly. I know he is in heaven watching over us, and I know I will see him again someday, but the pain is still there.
Happy Father's Day to Brad's dad, Rolly. Thank you for all you've done for us. We want to wish my brother, Ryan, a Happy Father's Day as well. Even though I don't get to see him much, he's a great brother and I'm proud to call him my big brother!!
We also want to send a special Happy Father's Day wish to both mine and Brad's grandpa's in heaven. We know they, along with my dad, are watching over us all the time.
This picture was taken of my dad and I at a softball tournament when I played at Tech. I love you dad!







No comments:
Post a Comment