Thursday, June 17, 2010

Playdate Fun!


The other day, one of my good friends Kathy, came over for our kids to have a playdate together.  Her daughter is Mackenzie and she's just the cutest thing!  She's almost 8 months and is just adorable.  This was her and Parker's 2nd meeting, but 1st playdate.  The 1st meeting, they had dinner together at a mexican restaurant!  Hah!  Kathy and I say that she and Parker are boyfriend/girlfriend!  Hah!

Below are some pictures of their playdate together - enjoy!
I think Mackenzie was thinking, "Hey dude, watch where you bang that!"
Sharing the toy very nicely!
Hanging out in the pool.  Gosh, it was hot!  I think Kathy and I had enough before the kids did.  I think we only had them out there for about 10-15 minutes.  Both their little cheeks were red, so we knew it was time to come in.  They did have a blast in the pool, though.  They splashed everywhere and each other - it was cute!
Ok, I thought this was so cute.  It's like Parker is checking on Mackenzie - making sure she's ok from the sun!  Don't they just look like a little couple?  Hah!
Baby Mackenzie - too cute!
It makes you wonder what these 2 are thinking!
Thanks Kathy and Mackenzie for coming over to play!  We had a great time and we can't wait until our next playdate!

After a day of fun and a long nap, Parker started drinking from his new sippy cup.  It has a straw built in, and I'm so happy he finally got the hang of it!

No comments: