Last Tuesday, Parker turned 21 months. I just can't believe how fast the time seems to be going. A few new things Parker is doing:
--such a good eater; eats everything
--taking steps on his own (about 3-7 at a time)
--loves to move everywhere
--sits in his booster seat at our dining room table (we've graduated from his highchair)
--started a new sippy cup with the built-in straw
--still loves Chick-Fil-A and he likes their diet lemonade
--likes to be read to, but is a little more squirmy now than he used to be
--loves Jake; he's very intrigued by him (most of the time Jake wants nothing to do with him) hah!
--he weighs 29lbs and is in the 75th percentile
--he's starting to get another molar tooth (this makes #2)
Something else Parker likes to do is to sit by Jake when he eats his dinner. Parker will sit by Jake, then bend over, and watch him eat sitting sideways.
This is all that was left of Parker's mac-n-cheese from our anniversary dinner.
This is a boat that I got Parker for the pool. He was supposed to sit in the boat, but as you can see, he decided to take the "relaxing" way! Hah!
All the Kleeman boys
Saturday, we went to a store that sells playsets. Brad and I are thinking about getting Parker one for his birthday. This store was awesome. They had several playsets set up and the kids could get on them and test them out. The store is awesome, because you can customize your playset to fit your child's needs. It was really cool!
I want one of these horses! These were around when I was little. Parker loved it!
Parker liked this little picnic table. I'm going to try to get Brad to build one for Parker.
Parker was tuckered out after a long day. It was so hot - the heat really zaps him. Poor thing, he starts getting all red in the face and actually sweating! As soon as we got in the car, Parker was out!







1 comment:
What a fabulous store! When you get it all set up at your house, I expect a "play date" invitation! :)Also, loved how he explored Jake's eating habits...priceless!
Post a Comment