Parker finally mastered sitting up all by himself. He started sitting up on his own a couple of weeks ago, but the past few days, he's really been doing a great job. He's so much more stable with his body now. Everyone asks us if he's crawling, standing and pulling up - but, he's not. He's on his own schedule and honestly, we just don't think he feels like doing anything right now, but sitting up and playing with his toys. Parker definitely has mine and Brad's laid back personality. I'm sure he also gets that from my dad! We are so happy Parker has reached this milestone. The picture above is Parker and Brad working on his word flash cards.
Jake being a good buddy and supporting Parker while he sits up and plays with his Georgia ball.
Parker sitting up and playing with his toys.
Since Parker is more stable, he can finally sit in a highchair at a restaurant. This is Parker's 1st time in a highchair. I met my mom at Cracker Barrel and he did awesome and of course, we had to take pictures! The only thing I didn't have this day were his disposable placemats - those things are awesome! I have a supply now, so I'll always be prepared.







No comments:
Post a Comment