After we left Myrtle Beach, we went over to Wilmington to see our good friends Casey, Amy and Colton. We had a lot of fun and we are so glad we got to see them. The last time we saw them was at Christmas and we couldn't believe how big Colton had gotten - he will be 2 in 2 weeks! We really appreciate Casey and Amy letting us stay with them.
My how times have changed - Amy and I went from our "doggie babies" to . . . . . . .
Our baby boys!
Colton giving Parker some love! Parker was fascinated with Colton. He would sit on the floor and watch Colton do everything - it was funny!











1 comment:
I'm glad your picture the random guy took turned out better than the one he took for me. I wasn't ready when he took it on mine. We had so much fun. Maybe we can do it again, soon.
Post a Comment