Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Parker in Knoxville


Last weekend we went to Knoxville to see my nephew, Dakota, play baseball. I also got to see my brother, Ryan, and it was good to see him because even though we don't live that far apart, we still don't get to see each other that much. It was so hot, but luckily we found a shady spot with a little bit of a breeze.


Me with Ryan, Parker, Dakota and my mom


We eventually took off Parker's outfit because it was so hot and just went with the diaper. Parker was much happier after this.

Some pictures of Dakota during his game. Dakota got to pitch and did very well. His team won the game and I really enjoyed getting to see him play. He will turn 11 next week and will be a 6th grader! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!


No comments: