Saturday we went to Bethany's wedding in Chattanooga. Bethany is a good friend of mine whom I played softball with at TN Tech. She is a great girl and we were so happy for her. This was Parker's first wedding and he did really well during the ceremony. I do have to give Bethany credit because the ceremony lasted only about 15 minutes - so, I think that helped! The reception was nice and Parker had a bottle of milk and actually took a 30 minute snooze laying in my arms. After his snooze, he woke up and Grandma Henry walked him around the reception site and he was happy as could be. He was up way past his bed time and we had to leave the reception early because he was getting tired. Once we got home, he went right to bed, but then woke up several times and didn't go sound to sleep until 1am. Needless to say, I was a little tired the next day. However, it was ok because Parker is such a good sleeper, so I let him have an "off" night.
My good friend Whitney and her son Will. Will is about 2 weeks older than Parker and it was so good to see them and her husband Mike. Will is a cutie and it was so cute to see the boys together.
Bethany and her husband, Daniel.







No comments:
Post a Comment