Sunday we celebrated Brad's 1st Father's Day. It was a hot summer day, but we made the best of it inside the house. Parker took a long nap and was in a great mood all day. We spent the day at home relaxing and I cooked dinner for Brad. I am so glad to have such a wonderful husband and father to Parker. Brad is a great person and will be a great role model for our son. We want to give special thanks to the father's in our lives and those that are no longer with us. We would like to thank Brad's dad for all he has done for us. We don't get to see him that much because he lives in Omaha, but we want him to know he is a great dad and a great grandpa for Parker. I would also like to thank my dad for all he did for me. Most of you know that my dad passed away unexpectedly in October 2002 and I still have days that are very hard for me. I miss him so much and I think of him often and what a great grandpa he would be with Parker. When Parker is older, I will tell Parker all kinds of funny stories about my dad. I love you and miss you very much dad!!
Parker with Brad on his 1st Father's Day
Parker and Jake got Brad socks for Father's Day
Brad giving Parker a kiss for his socks
Brad and Parker relaxing. Brad is reading the paper and Parker is watching his reading video.
Parker looking into his toy basket. This was hilarious - he kept leaning forward to look in, then raising back up. He did this about 10 times in a row.
Parker loves his spinny-animal toy.







No comments:
Post a Comment