Friday, June 24, 2011

Six Flags Fun


Friday we took our once a year trip to Six Flags with Parker.  My mom was in town, so it was nice having an extra set of hands.  I get a free teacher ticket through my work, and Parker is still free, so it's nice to be able to walk right in, head for the kiddie area, and not have to stand in any line.  I don't know what I'll do when Parker gets older and wants to ride the coasters!

The weather was pretty nice - overcast and not too hot.  We were greeted by Pepe le Peu when we walked in and Parker was fascinated by him.  He couldn't take his eyes off him - or his nose - hah!


Our first stop was the truck ride - Parker was the driver!

Next stop - airplanes!  Parker loved this and he got to ride this one a couple of times.


Grandma Henry rode the boats with Parker - she was a good sport!


Parker in the carrot patch.  He didn't really know what to think at first.  Luckily, there weren't any kids in the patch for a while, so Parker could explore and figure out everything by himself.


Parker was cracking me up - I don't think I've ever laughed so hard!

Waiting for the Looney Tunes show


Enjoying the show!


Parker and Daffy - this is the 2nd year that Parker got to see Daffy and he was fascinated by his bill.

Parker last year at Six Flags - fascinated with Daffy's bill too - hah!

Parker and Tweety - neither of which was cooperating very well.  Why is it that I am the only one looking and smiling for the camera?  Hah!

At least last year, only Parker was not cooperating for the picture - hah!

Parker on the bull ride - this one was pretty fast, but Parker enjoyed it!

Grandma Henry and Parker on the carousel

Last year on the carousel

We stayed about 2 hours at Six Flags and that was enough for all of us.  Parker was exhausted and fell asleep in the car as soon as we left the park!  We had a great time and we appreciate Grandma Henry being with us and enjoying the day with her - thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yay! Fun times :)