We had a great Father's Day. We went to church, then ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was packed, but we didn't have to wait too long and we enjoyed a great breakfast together. While we waited for our table, Parker and Brad walked some laps around the restaurant. After breakfast, we stopped at Home Depot, so Brad and Parker were in heaven! I think both of them could stay in that store for hours - hah!
We came home, relaxed and ate some lunch, then Parker took a nap. After his nap, we watched the CWS (College World Series). We love baseball and we are so glad the games are on. Parker is lovin' the games too - he's really watching them and he'll clap at appropriate times - hah! We stayed inside the rest of the afternoon, because you just can't go out mid-afternoon because it's so hot!
Parker made this for daddy
For dinner, I tried making these ribs. They actually turned out pretty good. I think Brad and I have only made ribs about 2 or 3 times, so I was a little worried, but they weren't too bad. It turned out to be a pretty good Father's Day dinner!![]()
After dinner, Brad and Parker enjoyed some night time play with each other - it was really cute. (Notice the CWS on tv in the background - hah!)
Parker giving Daddy a hug before bed - so sweet!
Happy Father's Day Brad! Thanks for being such a great Daddy to Parker. He is a lucky little boy! We love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment