Brad and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary Tuesday. We can't believe it's been 8 years already - wow!! We were able to go out to eat, without Parker, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Kleeman. When we were telling Parker bye and giving hugs and kisses, this was the look we got - hah!
We went to eat at a fabulous steakhouse/seafood restaurant, Mahogany - it was delicious! Brad and I both got a salad, filet mignon, crab legs (already shelled), au gratin potatoes and mushrooms (only Brad ate the mushrooms).
For dessert, we had this fabulous carrot cake. Oh my, it was so good! The whip cream was so yummy, I could have eaten just that. I wished there was more of it!
After dinner, we went by the new stadium where the College World Series will be. WOW - it's an awesome stadium! We met a nice security guard, Justin, who talked to us about the ballpark for about 30 minutes. He even let us in the gate so we could see the stadium better!
We're a little sad we won't be able to be in Nebraska during the series, because we usually go every year, but it just didn't work out for us this year. Oh well, we'll just watch it on tv and hopefully we'll be able to be at the series next year.
We had a great anniversary date! Thanks again to Grandma and Grandpa Kleeman for keeping Parker so we could enjoy a nice night together!







No comments:
Post a Comment