Parker was invited to his friend Griffin's birthday party at the Bounce House. I work with his mom Mandy, and we were so excited to be invited to Griffin's party. We had never been to the bounce house, but Parker loved it and he had a great time! He was absolutely worn out after the party and took a 3.5 hour nap!
Parker's favorite inflatable was this round one - he loved it. He tried out the others, but he kept coming back to this round one.
Peek-a-boo!
A quick rest break before heading to the next inflatable!
Parker thought this little playhouse was fun. He kept going in and out the door - hah!
Back to his favorite inflatable - such a serious face!
So ready for lunch - Chick-fil-A nuggets and cheese puffs. Could life get any better? Hah!
The birthday boy, Griffin, and his family. He turned away right when I took the picture, and I couldn't get another good one. Thanks Mandy for inviting us - we had a great time!







No comments:
Post a Comment