Ok, Day 3 in the house with snow-ice outside and below freezing weather for the high, and low teens for the low! I am officially over this stuff! The meterologists are still saying it will be Friday afternoon before a true "melting" starts to take place! Brad and I are going to try to get out tomorrow and take Parker to school. We've been told the main roads are ok, it's all the side streets and neighborhoods. Brad's out of school again on Thursday and we are thinking they'll be out Friday too.
Again, we made our own fun while being iced in!
Dancing to Justin Bieber's song, "Baby." For some reason, Parker likes the chorus part of the song (Baby, baby, baby oh . . . thought you'd always be mine). I don't know what it is, but every time I sing that part to him, he smiles and laughs. Maybe he's laughing at my singing! Hah!
Brad playing a sweet beat on Parker's plastic recorder! Notice, how Parker and Jake are watching him so intently! Hah!
Parker and Jake played tug-of-war and keep away with each other!
Parker came back to his musical roots and started playing with our Kleeman Band.
And, Brad and Parker did some wrestling in the floor. Parker loves wrestling with daddy!
We'll see what Day 4 brings. I bet I can guess - snow/ice and cold temps! Hah! Hopefully we're able to get out of the house, even if it's only for 30 minutes!







No comments:
Post a Comment