Saturday, Parker and I took my mom to the Cheesecake Factory. She has never been and has always wanted to go. The past few times she's been down here, we've planned on going, but something always came up. Luckily, the weather and the roads cooperated, so we were able to make it out to lunch there today.
Parker and I shared meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn succotash (yummy, by the way). Parker ate his entire plate and loved the zucchini in the succotash! My mom got a chicken salad sandwich. The lunch portions were HUGE!! Needless to say, we both brought home leftovers.
Of course, we got cheesecake and we each got our own. My mom got chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake and I had white caramel pecan macadamia nut cheesecake! Oh my, heavenly! That last time I was there, I had red velvet cheesecake and I believe that will always be my favorite!
So, while we were finishing up, my mom and I were talking and the next thing I know, Parker picks up a spoon and literally reaches across the table and dives into the whip cream on my mom's cheesecake! My mom and I both looked at each other and we said, "Did that just happen?" As we were saying that, he did it again! He would have kept going, but we had to stop Mr. Piggy! Hah!
I mean, seriously, he was licking the spoon! I'm telling you, their cheesecake is addictive!
Parker really knows how to "work it" with Grandma Henry!
Parker thanking Grandma for a good lunch, yummy whip cream, and a fun day out!
After lunch, we went inside the mall so I could use my coupons at Gymboree. I love that store! Grandma and Parker had a blast exploring the mall and playing in the kiddie area. Parker walked all over the mall and his face was red from working up a sweat! Hah! Later tonight, Brad and I are going to have a date night and my mom is going to keep Parker for us. Everyone is excited for that!







1 comment:
Looks you guys are having so much fun! I would have totally stolen the whip cream, too!!!
Post a Comment