Parker was invited to his friend Lily's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese Friday night. This was Parker's first time going to Chuck E. Cheese and Brad and I hadn't been in many, many years. Brad and I were excited to see how Parker would react to all the noise and lights! He did great and we believe he had a good time! He rode some of the kiddie rides, but he really just wanted to walk all over the place! Needless to say, we were all worn out by the end of the night!
Parker meeting Chuck E. for the first time!
Parker and Daddy waiting for the food!
Riding the fire engine
Riding the Merry-Go-Round
Parker and me playing my favorite game. It used to be called "Whack-a-Mole" and now it's called "Whack-a-Letter." It's really not as fun as the original, but Parker enjoyed it!
Brad trying out his arm in Skee Ball. Neither one of us were very good at that, so we moved on to shooting baskets. Brad and I got a little competitive with that game, so there are no pics. Hah! (I won, by the way!)
Parker enjoyed his pizza very much! He ate 2 pieces (they were small and he had definitely worked up an appetite)!
This was Parker's face when I told him we were "all done" with the food. Hah!
Clapping for the birthday girl, Lily, and Chuck E.
The birthday girl Lily, and her mom Mandy. Mandy and I work together and we live about 5 minutes from each other! Lily was so cute trying to blow out her candles! The cookie cake was yummy too!
Mandy, Parker and Chuck E.
The attempt at a picture with all the kids
Parker in the monster truck - he loved it! It would go up, down, back, forward and side to side - he was really working on keeping his balance. Hah!
Daddy and Parker on the roller coaster ride. This one was kindof a dud!
Parker on the horsey-ride. He really liked this one too. In front of the horse was a video screen of a horse race. You could guide the horse and make the horse jump - it was pretty cool!
So, at the end of our fun night, we had earned about 60 tickets. We took them to the prize counter and Parker picked out this spider (with some help from Daddy and the guy worker) - thanks a lot guys! I hate to say this, but that spider is going to "accidentally" find its way in our garbage can!
I had to put this in. This was Lily's birthday invite - so cute!! Thanks Mandy for inviting us - we had a blast!







No comments:
Post a Comment