Friday, October 1, 2010

Costume day at school

Every Friday in October, at Parker's school, they get to dress up in costume.  How fun!!  I told the director that it's so refreshing to see the kids getting to have fun during the holiday season.  This is exactly what I remember school being like when I was little!
This is only Parker's 2nd Halloween, so we don't have a lot of extra costumes laying around.  We headed to Target to see what we could find and we found a few things, for cheap, to get him through the month.

This week Parker went as a professor.  Hah!
I think Jake was feeling left out because he wasn't in costume.  Not to fear my friends, Jake will be revealing his costume soon!
My little professor - hilarious, right??
The professor and his books.  He loves looking at books and flipping through them!
The professor and his sidekick.
This was hilarious.  They were playing with each other and Parker fell back and Jake took his toy and put it on Parker's stomach.  I think Parker was trying to tell Jake he wanted a break and Jake wasn't ready to quit!  Hah!
Parker had a fun day at school dressed up as a professor.  He has also moved up a class.  He is now a "Caterpillar."  We miss his "Sunflower" teacher Mrs. Dawn, but we are happy to see Parker progressing and ready to move up to the next class!

1 comment:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

That's a cute shirt and idea. I can't wait to see what the rest of the Fridays hold. Miss ya'll.