Sunday, October 31, 2010

Parker's Halloween Weekend


Parker had a jam-packed, fun Halloween weekend!  The fun started Friday at his school, with their Fall Festival and Costume Parade.  Parker actually was a little sick Thursday and Friday, so I kept him home from school Friday, but we did go to school, at the end of the day, for the Fall Festival fun!  Parker was a trooper, but I could tell he was still tired from being sick.  We stayed for about 45 minutes, then we headed home.  As soon as we got home, Parker took a long nap.
Parker getting to show off his costume at school.


My little candy corn walking around


Trying to look for a way out!


My friend Trayce and her daughter Maris Kate.  I taught with Trayce a few years ago and now our kids go to the same school.


The kids had storytime and got to eat a Halloween cookie and a juice.

We had a fun time and I'm glad Parker was feeling good enough to enjoy his party for a little while.

Saturday, we went to Parker's friend, Mckenzie's, birthday party.  She turned 1 and we had a great time!  I taught with her mom a few years ago and we still keep in touch.
Parker and Ms. Jenny playing ball together.  (I taught with Jenny as well.  There are the "4" of us that taught together for several years.  We still keep in touch with each other and it's so nice to have great friends!)

Parker getting the "scoop" on the party details from Mckenzie's mom, Kathy (I taught with her too)!

Checking everything out

Mckenzie, the birthday girl, and her parents Kathy and Jason - she got lots of cute presents!

Parker made a new friend - Jason's dad (Mckenzie's grandpa)!

Saturday night was trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.  For whatever reason, our neighborhood voted to trick-or-treat Saturday, instead of Sunday.  Oh well!  We had a fun night and we had 67 trick-or-treaters!

Yes, Jake went with us to a few houses (he's a turtle).  He even got a doggie treat at one of the houses!

This was Parker last year at Halloween (Jake was a hot dog last year).

And, this is Parker 2 years ago when he was just under 2 months old!

Parker checking out his candy stash!


Parker last year with his candy stash!

Sweet little Parker 2 years ago - no candy, but still sweet!

No comments: