My birthday was Monday, so we started our birthday fun on Sunday. We took Parker to one of our local high schools and walked around the track and on the field. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. I hope you enjoy the pics of our fun 2 days.
Parker actually made it about 3/4 of the way around the track! We thought that was pretty good!
Parker didn't quite catch on to the concept of "staying in your own lane." Hah!
We thought we would entice him with a baseball, to help keep him going around the track, but that only lasted a few seconds. Hah!
He decided to find the quickest way to the exit, so instead of walking the last 1/4 on the track, he decided to cut across on the field!
Always has to check out the grass and the drain!
I love these 2 pictures. I'm sure he's thinking, "Holy cow, this is HUGE!"
Touchdown Parker!!
For my birthday on Monday, we went to our favorite local BBQ joint. It's always so good - good food, quick service, great price! I had a great birthday - thanks Brad and Parker!
Parker and I on my birthday 1 year ago.
Parker and I on my birthday 2 years ago (Parker was 2 months old).







No comments:
Post a Comment