Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Fun!


Sunday, Brad and I took Parker to a local apple festival and a pumpkin patch.  The apple festival wasn't really what we had expected, so we didn't stay long.  However, we did get a few pictures.

I don't know about you, but nothing screams apple festival more than a camel and a kangaroo! Hah!  Parker really wasn't too interested in the camel.  All he wanted to do was walk around and look at the trees and grass!


After we left the apple festival, we stopped at a local apple barn and got some apples, cider and apple bread.  The lady at the store gave Parker a small cup of apple cider slushy - oh my, it was yummy!


After the apple barn, we stopped at a small pumpkin patch.  We stopped here last year - I can't believe what a difference a year makes!
Parker - 2 years old

Parker - 1 year old
While I was trying to get some pictures, Parker had other things on his mind . . . how to get through the pumpkins!





Shopping for just the right pumpkin

A green one - really Parker??

We stopped and checked out the chickens and the turkey.

Saying hi to the turkey

Uh-oh, that turkey got a little close!  Parker's face cracks me up!!

What a fun day we had at the pumpkin patch!  I tried to get Brad in the picture, but he didn't want to.
Parker slept for 3 hours when we got home - it ended up being a great day!

2 comments:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

those are too cute. miss the little guy. i love the camel.

Libby said...

I could just squeeze him! He is so cute with all of those pumpkins around! Love his shirt too btw. Isn't it amazing how much they change in a year? You don't realize it until you look back. Glad you had a fun day!