Brad and I took Parker to a fall festival at a local park. We took him Friday night and had a great time and even entered him in a costume contest. However, the battery on my camera was dead, so I have no pictures from that! Parker was in the birth-2 years category, he didn't win, but we had a great time. The little girl that won was dressed as dirty laundry - pretty creative!
Parker is going to be Candy Corn this Halloween.
I was so bummed about my camera, so Saturday, Parker and I went back to the festival to walk around, enjoy the outdoors, and take some pics. He had a great time! He loved walking around - he thought he was such a big boy!
He stopped to look at a tree and his shadow!
Then, of course, we had to stop and look at the mowers.
Rest break, but that didn't last long!
We saw this old Chevy truck - it was such a pretty color of yellow!
We had a fun day at the festival. We will definitely be going back next year!







No comments:
Post a Comment