Saturday, my mom and I took Parker to Burt's Pumpkin Farm. This is a huge pumpkin patch and there are always tons of people there. We went first thing in the morning, so it wasn't too crowded. However, by the time we were leaving, the crowds were starting to come.
For me, I just like to go and see all the pumpkins and take cute pictures. They have so many pumpkins, but I think a lot of their pumpkins are a little high-priced. I usually get a nice, medium-sized pumpkin for $4 at Target or Wal-Mart! Hah!
I hope you enjoy all the pics from our fun day!
We're at the pumpkin patch - yay!
First stop - the HUGE pumpkins!
Parker was trying to find the perfect one!
Of course he finds the one that costs $75!! Seriously, who pays that for a pumpkin? And, what in the world would you do with one that big??
Time out for a pic with Grandma Henry
This is one of my favorite pics from the day. He has the cutest expression on his face! It's like he's so intrigued with everything AND it looks like he's standing there peeing! Hah!
Parker and I both liked the "warty" pumpkins
Parker always seems to find that "special-different" pumpkin! Hah!
Parker finally got his own little pumpkin for $1 - now that's in my price range! Hah!
After the pumpkin patch, we headed over to Amicalola Falls because it's about 1 minute from Burt's. It's a beautiful state park, with lots of trails, a lodge and a gorgeous waterfall. We ate lunch at the lodge and then went to the waterfall. Parker was pretty much pooped after that. He ended up taking a 3 hour nap when we got home!
Grandma showing Parker how to crunch the leaves by stomping his feet - Parker loved it!
At the Falls
I think Parker thought it was pretty cool too!
We had a fun day! Thank you Grandma Henry for coming down and spending a few days with us.







No comments:
Post a Comment