Thursday we went on Brad's annual shopping trip. Yes, I said "annual." Brad hates to go shopping, thus, he only goes once a year. This year, we decided to go to the outlets in Dawsonville. They have a lot of stores, so Brad was hopeful he would find the clothes and shoes he needed.
Parker and I stayed with Brad in the first store, but after that, we had to split up. I think between Brad hating shopping, and I like shopping by myself - we had to separate, so we wouldn't get on each other's nerves! Hah!
When we split up, I headed straight for the kid's stores - The Children's Place, Carter's, and Gymboree. (FYI - for all my "mommy" friends, Carter's is having a huge sale through Monday)
Outside Carter's, there was this cute car for kids to ride. Parker had never done this before, so we decided to try it. He didn't know what to think at first, but after a few seconds, Parker really seemed to enjoy the moving car!
Trying to figure out the wheel.
Friday, I decided to give Parker a bath in our jacuzzi tub. I could count on one hand how many times I've used our tub, but it is nice to have. I probably should use it more, but I have no time to sit down and relax in it! Hah!
Parker loves bath time! Whenever I start running the water, he will come straight to the bathroom! He'll stand by the tub and start his "excited knee bends!" So, the jacuzzi tub was no exception. I started the water, Parker came right to me and was so excited!! He couldn't wait to get in!
I started the bubbles and he loved it!!
We had to get the water pretty high up, for the jets to work properly. I was a little nervous about how "deep" the water was, so I kept my hand close, just in case.
Parker was so excited about the tub and bubbles, that neither one of us could enjoy it fully, so I decided to get his floatie! Hah! This worked perfectly!
Parker kept looking down at the bubbles and kicking his feet. It was really funny!
He finally figured out he could lay his head back, but he still wasn't quite sure about everything.
He is right in front of one of the jets - his face is hilarious!
Ahhh, yes, lovin' the life!
Seriously, what 22 month old gets to "hang out" in a jacuzzi tub?? I guess Parker does! Hah!







1 comment:
What a handsome little guy! You should use the tub more - we have one in our house here, and I'm addicted to it! :)
Post a Comment