Today I ventured into the mall. I have not been in a mall in several years, so this was quite a trip for Parker and I. It was funny because I parked in the quickest spot I could find and as soon as I made it into the middle of the mall, I went straight for the directory! HAH! I had to go to a couple of specific stores for my niece and nephew (I hope they appreciate that when they get their Christmas gift).
It just so happened that where we came into the mall was right where Santa was. Of course, he was "out to lunch" when we got there, but it said he would be back in an hour. So, I told Parker if he was there and the line wasn't too long, we would see Santa on our way out.
We finished our shopping and headed for Santa. He was there and the line wasn't long - we probably waited 30 minutes - not too bad.
Everything was going great - Parker was happy, playing with his elephant, listening to the Christmas music. Then, I noticed this . . .
I was like, you have got to be kidding me! So, I thought if I leave him alone, he can get a nap in while we wait for Santa. So, I did, but I prepared myself for when he woke up, he may not be happy. I waited to wake him up until it was almost our turn. When I picked him up, he was still asleep - his head was nuzzled in my neck! It just killed me to wake him up, but Santa was waiting. He did cry just a little, but then he actually was ok once Santa was holding him. I was able to purchase a couple of pictures and they let you take a picture with your own camera as well.
Not too bad, for just waking up! How cute is this picture?? I want to believe Parker is saying, "Hey, who are you?" But, he's probably saying, "Can I please go back to sleep?"
How cute is this! Great Santa, huh?







2 comments:
Just wait till next year. Colt sat as far away as possible from him and Chase screamed. I will have to put the picture up. Talk to ya soon.
I'm glad you got a picture! Will screamed as soon as he realized that I was handing him off to some stranger with a white beard. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment