It's Christmas Eve - yeah! I am so thankful to get to spend another Christmas with Parker, Brad and Jake. I can't wait to see how Parker reacts to his gifts from Santa on Christmas morning.
Today, we went to eat at Zaxby's and then went to the grocery store to pick up a few baking items. We got home and I started baking and Parker crawled all over the house - even over to the gifts under the tree! I had to tell him he has to wait a few more hours - hah! While I was baking, he played with his truck in the kitchen and kept me company.
I am baking something new this year - red velvet cake balls. I found the recipe from a girl's blog I read. Very easy recipe and pretty yummy.
I also made rice krispies! I know, I'm such a kid, but Christmas is the only time I make them. I'm also making sausage balls, a spinach dip, and of course - sugar cookies.
Here are our sugar cookies all decorated. We made a little gingerbread family and Jake got his cookie bone. We gave 3 to Santa - hope he likes them.
Parker testing out his cookies. In the 2nd picture, he tasted the icing and liked it. Then, he decided to get it all over his hands and pants.
Parker's cookies, milk, and letter for Santa. We started the letter last year, so we'll continue that for as long as we can!
Parker and his letter for Santa, before going to bed.
To all our wonderful family and friends - we hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I will post more pics in the next few days.







No comments:
Post a Comment