Sunday, December 20, 2009

Parker's Christmas Tree & Adventures


Here is Parker's blue tree.  This was a new tree I put up this year.  This tree is in my office and Parker loves it!  He's always crawling over to it and playing with the ornaments on the very bottom.  This is a very rare pic of where I was able to get Parker to sit still long enough to take a picture.  (I had to give him something to occupy him while I took the pic, hence why Rudolph is being eaten!)
As you can see below, he just wants to move all over the place, so taking a good picture lately has been a little challenging!
















My mom is here this weekend, so Parker has been getting very spoiled by Grandma Henry!  Below are a few pictures of our adventures the past few days.
Of course we ate at Chick-Fil-A, and the cow was there, so we got a cute picture.  Parker didn't really know what to think at first, but he finally warmed up to the cow and wanted to touch him. 















I put this picture in because everyone at CFA commented on his shirt.  Look closely - it's so true, "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will!"















After CFA, we went to a couple of stores, to get some last minute gifts and Parker was such a trooper.  When we were headed for home, we got stopped at a stop light.  I turned around and this is what I saw . . . I think this is Parker's way of telling me he had "shopped 'til he dropped!"


No comments: