Parker had a great 2nd Christmas. Parker got several nice things from us, Santa, and our families. We went to church Christmas morning, came back to our house and opened presents, then headed to Chattanooga to my mom's house. I was excited to get to my mom's because both my brother and sister and their families were going to be there. I've got several pics posted of Parker's Christmas fun - hope you enjoy!
Parker seeing what Santa brought him.
Parker on his "Rocky" horse from Santa - he loves it! When you push his ears, the horse sings, talks and neighs and his mouth moves - it's awesome!
Parker - 1 year ago - his first Christmas when he was 3 months old. WOW!
Parker seemed to like the wrapping paper more than his pajamas. Why does that always happen?
Parker loved this little NE truck Santa brought him. He was fascinated by the wheels!
Of course, we didn't leave out Jake. He was well-taken care of by Santa, us, and both our families!
Parker with his cow book and red barn from Grandpa and Grandma Kleeman.
Parker with a couple of his toys from Grandma Henry and Uncle Ryan.
My sister Amber (in the middle), and her 2 kids, Dustin and Shelby. My nephew Dustin, turned 18 on Christmas Eve. He has decided to go to Navy and we are all super excited and very proud of him for that. My neice Shelby, is a sophomore in high school. I just can't believe how they have grown up!
My brother, Ryan and Parker. Parker really likes his Uncle Ryan. Ryan always plays with Parker and he always giggles around his Uncle. I mean, look at Parker's cute smile! Out of all the pictures we took, being with his Uncle Ryan was the only time he really smiled!
My sister, Amber with Parker. Parker liked snuggling with his Aunt Amber and rubbing noses with her. This was actually the first time my sister got to meet Parker.
My mom with Parker. Grandma Henry just spoils Parker to death! I guess that's what Grandma's are supposed to do.
Grandma Henry and Parker - 1 year ago. Parker was 3 months old in this picture.
My mom with her 3 kids and 4 grandkids.
We had a nice Christmas with my family. It was great getting to see my brother and sister, neither of whom I get to see very often.
Every Christmas, we always go by my dad's grave to "see" him and give him an update on everything. It's been 7 years, but it still seems like yesterday. I know most people say it gets easier over time, but for me, it gets harder every year - especially around the holidays. I really miss him and it's just so surreal for me to be standing by his headstone. For those of you that still have your dad living, tell him how much he means to you. What I wouldn't give to have 1 more day with my dad to tell him how much he meant to me.
Parker at Grandpa Henry's grave. . .1 year ago.
From our family to yours - we hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!







No comments:
Post a Comment