Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun


Parker was excited that Halloween was finally here, because he knew he was going to get to wear his "award-winning" costume - hah!  He helped me get the porch ready for the trick-or-treaters.  Of course, I had to get a few pics in before we were completely finished and he finally reached his limit - hah!

Don't worry Grandma Henry, this didn't last long and it was a "fake" cry - there were no tears!

Every year, I have gotten a picture of Parker on the porch with the pumpkins, because I love comparing from year to year. 
Halloween 2011 - 3 years old

Halloween 2010 - 2 years old
Halloween 2009 - 1 year old

Halloween - almost 2 months old

Parker was very serious about decorating his pumpkin!

So proud of himself of the finished product!

The Zookeeper and his trusty Kung Fu sidekick

Is this not a typical zookeeper pose?  Hah!

Halloween 2011

Gotta give some love to the "first-born."  He looked super skinny in his Kung Fu outfit!


Parker with his bag ready to go trick-or-treating.  He was so over pictures at this point!


Off we go!



We trick-or-treated for about an hour and that was enough because both Parker and I were tired!  We got home and checked out our stash.  Brad and I appreciate Parker doing such a good job and getting lots of candy for us - hah!  

Parker and I had a great time together - another successful Halloween!  It was bittersweet for me, because this will be the last Halloween just he and I, before little Miss makes her debut into the world.
Halloween 2010 - Parker was 2
Candy Corn and Mr. Turtle

Halloween 2009 - Parker was 1
Pumpkin and a Hot Dog
Halloween 2008 - Parker was almost 2 months
Both the boys were just festive for Halloween that year

No comments: