Saturday, November 26, 2011

First Few Days at Home


I'm a little behind on my postings, but I'll get caught up soon!  These pics are from  us coming home from the hospital and the first few days at home.  I had Hannah Saturday morning and by that evening, Brad and I were ready to come home.  Saturday night, we were already asking the nurses if we could come home Sunday.  So, when Sunday rolled around, we got to the see my doctor and the pediatrician and thankfully both Hannah and I checked out fine, so we got the "all clear" to be able to go home!  We were so excited!

Hannah is ready to roll!

She took a little snooze on the way home.

Parker kept his eye on Hannah several times when she was in the swing - it was super cute!

Jake meeting Hannah for the first time and giving her a kiss.

Sweet Baby Hannah - 2 days old


Parker was showing Hannah how the rattle works - hah!

Daddy and Hannah "working out" together!

Whew, that workout was exhausting - hah!

Parker thought this was hilarious!

Hannah loves to swing!  We usually put her in the swing for the late morning/early afternoon and she takes about a 4-5 hour nap in this.  She is a great sleeper - she sleeps through everything!

No comments: