Hannah Marie Kleeman made her debut on Saturday, November 19 at 8:56am, exactly 1 week before her due date. Also, I was scheduled to be induced on Monday, November 21, but this girl didn't want to wait any longer! I had another natural delivery, just like with Parker, and I am so thankful I was able to do that. We got to the hospital at 6:30am and when they checked me, I was 8cm! Then, 2 1/2 hours later, our little one was born!
Everyone tells us this girl is lucky - 7-7-7.
Getting to hold Hannah for the first time!
Parker getting to meet his little sister for the first time - such a sweet grin!
Checking her out - hah!
Giving her a kiss on her feet - so sweet!
Daddy and Hannah
Our family of 4
We were so glad Grandma Henry was able to come down to keep Parker before we left for the hospital. That was a huge help and relief to us, knowing that we didn't have to bother our neighbors to watch him!
This was Parker's face while all the "ooing and ahhing" and snapping pictures were taking place - hah!
Here the babies are lined up at the "car wash." The hospital does the first bath about 6 hours after a baby is born and they do them in this nursery area. The parents can stand at the window and watch. Hannah is just below by the window, patiently waiting her turn - hah!
Miss Hannah after her bath - all clean and snuggly!
And, here's Hannah sticking her tongue out at the end of a long hard day! I believe she was showing us her feelings towards all the pics we had taken - hah!
Here are pictures to compare Parker and Hannah when they were first born. I think they look a little the same. What do you think?
Parker
Hannah







2 comments:
Congrats! We're so happy that everything went well and Hannah is home safe and sound! Eventually I'll actually get to meet your kids in person someday. :) Happy Thanksgiving!
YAY! She's here! I was wondering when this post was going to come! She is adorable! Love love the pics of Parker at home with Hannah! Sweet times ahead- I hope she isn't as spirited as Mr. Hampton is! We should email back and forth during our middle of the night feeds!
Post a Comment