Last week, Parker was assigned his 1st preschool homework assignment - to decorate 2 turkey feathers. I was super excited about this assignment because I thought it would be a fun thing to do together. Well, "fun" would not be the word Parker used. He really didn't want to "decorate" the feathers, he just wanted to color them, then throw them in the floor!
I went outside and picked up a few leaves, thinking he would like to help me glue them to the feathers - NOPE - all he wanted to do was crumble up the leaves! So, I told Parker we were going to have "mandatory fun" and complete his assignment. Needless to say, there was some pushback and a few tears, but we got the assignment completed.
In the end, Parker was very proud of himself. The feathers aren't "fully" decorated, but they are "Parker" decorated and that's all that matters!
This is Parker's Fall school picture. I took a picture of the proof, just so I would have a copy, because I had to send in the proof when I ordered his pictures. He looks so grown up here!
Here is Jake's new "doggie body." He has lost about 5lbs. At the last "Kleeman weigh in," he was 19.5lbs. I cut out all the wet food and treats and he lost the weight instantly - crazy! We still have a few treats, but I would say in the last month, Jake has only had 2 treats. He is so spunky now!! I really think when he lost that extra weight, we put years back on his life. (Mrs. Kathy - what do you think??)
This picture cracks me up! I was in the kitchen making dinner, I turned around and Parker had "parked" himself on the door of the dishwasher and he thought it was hilarious!
Monday, Parker's class made cowboy hats. When I went to pick him up, all the kids had their hats on as they came running out of the classroom to get to their mom's. It was pretty cute!







1 comment:
Brandy, Jake looks great! He can still have an occasional treat. Just remember, he has no idea what size a treat should be~ Make it small! I'm sure his little doggy legs and little doggy knees feel so much better too! Good Job!
Post a Comment