Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting Ready!


Went to the doctor Tuesday morning and she told me Baby Kleeman would be induced Monday, if she didn't come sooner!  I was like, "WHAT??!!"  I mean, I knew I was close, but oh my goodness - in less than 7 days??!!  I really would like for her to wait until Monday, so I hope she cooperates - hah!

My friends (Amy mostly - hah) have all been bugging me to post pics of the nursery, so I figured now is a good time to do that - with less than 7 days - hah!

For all my friends, this is a plum-colored bow on the monkey's ear - not pink - hah!

I found this theme in the baby stores around town, but ordered it off the internet for $100 cheaper and got 3x as many pieces. 

LOVE the rug!

Brad and I finally decided on a name - Hannah.  6 letters, just like Parker - so all those letters I painted and hung fit nicely in the holes that were already on the wall from Parker's name - hah!  It's also a palladrome, so pretty cool, I think!

3 comments:

Ryan and Sarah - New Zealand said...

How exciting! Her nursery is so cute! Love the name too! Can't wait to see pics of little Hannah next week.:)

Anonymous said...

The room is too cute!

MK Boney said...

Yah for the name Hannah! I can't believe she is almost here! The second pregnancy def. flies by much faster! Praying for you guys and can't wait to meet her through the internet :)