Friday, October 28, 2011

School Costume Parade


Friday, Parker had a Halloween costume parade and party at school.  It was so cute and Parker really enjoyed himself.  He was the line leader, so he got to lead the way throughout the church where they paraded up and down and the aisles.  Who would have thought??  Our little zookeeper as the line leader - hah!

Here he is with Mrs. Julia, his teacher, leading the way!


This was right when Parker saw me - he got out of line to run and give me a hug.  I thought that was cute, but I quickly gave him a hug and told him to go back in line.  I can only imagine what his teacher was thinking - hah! 

Parker and his classmates sitting on the carpet waiting for party time!

The cute party table!

The teacher told the students they could go to their chairs at the table and Parker was one of the first ones there, because he knew there was about to be some food to eat - hah!

The kids pray before they eat, so Mrs. Julia was singing the "prayer song" and all the kids had their hands folded together.  Parker really enjoyed Mrs. Julia singing (that's who he's looking at).

Enjoying the food!


After eating, Parker and I colored and decorated our pumpkin.

After the pumpkin craft, Mrs. Julia took Parker over to the spiderweb to feel it.  I can tell they both really like each other, so that makes me happy.  I have been really pleased with his new school so far, and I think Parker is doing a good job being in this smaller class. 

No comments: