Thursday, October 27, 2011

Party Fun!


This past Saturday, Parker went to his friend Mckenzie's birthday party.  Mckenzie's mom, Kathy and I taught together at my first school for 5 years and we've remained in contact and close friends ever since I left, which was 6 years ago.  We had a blast at the party and Parker enjoyed the bounce house and the food!

Parker and the birthday girl Mckenzie - they look like they are trying to get into some trouble - hah!

Here was Parker last year at Mckenzie's party
We all enjoyed the food - it was Moe's (fresh tacos and ingredients) and Chick-fil-A nuggets - yummy! 

This was the attempt at getting a picture with all the kiddos at the party.  The ages ranged from 2 weeks old to 9 years old.

I don't know if this is a foreshadowing of what's to come, but Parker seemed pretty interested in this baby girl that was 2 weeks old.  This is Kathy's sister holding her neice and Parker stood right beside Jen the entire time!

I have been given a hard time lately, because for my entire pregnancy, I haven't posted a pic of my belly bump for anyone to see - only pics from the chest up.  Well, guess what??     
Here you go!  Enjoy, because this will be the only one you see - hah!  I am 35 weeks in this picture.  (Sarah, your mom was one of the peeps giving me a hard time - hah!  Amy, I hope this makes you happy!  Love you both!) 

2 comments:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

Thank you! You are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! I dont' know why you haven't posted more! Can't wait to meet the newest Kleeman!