Last weekend Parker and I went to Chattanooga to visit my mom and see my brother and his family, while Brad was in Wisconsin for the NE/WI football game (we won't talk about that outcome). We had a fun weekend and we enjoyed the time together.
Saturday we went to a local bbq restaurant, before the big NE game and it was yummy! Parker and I shared grilled chicken and green beans and for dessert we shared some ice cream.
Grandma Henry ordered peach cobbler and this was the face Parker showed when it arrived on the table - hah!
Grandma gave Parker a peach, but it was hot, so while she was trying to cool it off, Parker gave her this funny gesture. I guess he thought she was going to eat it, instead of giving it to him - hah!
A look of satisfaction after a bite of peach!
And a kiss of appreciation for the yummy food and dessert - so sweet!
After dinner went went home and walked around the block, then it was time for the big game! Parker and I were all into the game . . .
Until the Huskers starting "laying an egg" as Brad and I like to say. I think Parker's face says it all with how we were feeling with the way NE was playing.
Sunday, Parker and I went to visit my dad - his Grandpa Henry. I have blogged about this before, but it is extremely important to me that Parker "know" his Grandpa. Every time we are in Chattanooga, I make it a point for us to go and visit Grandpa. I think this is a sweet picture of Parker putting his hand "on" Grandpa.
I also told Parker about his Great Grandma Henry and Great Grandpa Henry.
We love you and miss you Grandpa Henry!
My brother and his family came to my mom's and it was so nice to spend some time with them. They live in Knoxville and even though we're only about 3 hours apart, I still don't get to see them very much. I always enjoy our time together!
Parker loves his uncle Ryan!
He also adores his cousin Dakota!
We all had a fun day spending time together. The weather was awesome. Thanks Grandma Henry for a fun weekend and for the yummy food!







No comments:
Post a Comment