Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fun at Kinsey Farm!


Friday, Parker and I went to Kinsey Farm - a local pumpkin/tree farm about 45 minutes north of where we live.  A few of the gals I work with also went, along with their kids, so it was a fun day for us all.  The weather was awesome - just a nice, warm fall day!

Parker and I thought these green pumpkins were super cool! 

Feeding the goats was quite the experience.  Parker got 2 crackers and he couldn't understand why he couldn't eat them.  They looked just like "human" crackers.  I kept trying to tell him, but he just didn't understand why I wouldn't let him eat it.  Finally, a goat came up to us and I took Parker's hand and let him feed the cracker to the goat.  Once he did that, he was all better!

The goat showing appreciation - hah!

Parker saying goodbye to his goat friend!

After the goats, we went walking through the tree farm to watch one of the tour guides explain how to properly plant a tree.  We both took notes on this one so we could report back to Daddy - hah!

Walking through the tree farm with his friend Lily

While the guide was demonstrating, Parker decided he would try to plant his own "stick" tree - hah! 

After the tree demonstration, we went back to the store to wait for the hay ride.  While we waited, wee took some time to look at all the pumpkins.  I just love Fall and pumpkins!

On the hayride - Parker loved it!

We had a great time!

No comments: