Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Latest

Last Friday was Dr. Seuss Day at preschool, so Parker's class celebrated the day by making hats and reading Dr. Seuss books.  Parker was even nice enough to share his hat he made with Hannah once he got home. 
Last weekend, we took the kids to Catch Air.  We just love that place!  Parker was ready to go, but Hannah was still sleeping, so once she finally woke up, he went into her room, climbed in her crib and started jumping up and down.  It was hilarious!! 
Hannah had fun on the twirly-thing at Catch Air 
Playing with the cars 
The kids had a lot of fun playing together on the inflatable! 
Last weekend, I played in the 1st alumni softball game for my high school.  We had about 20 girls total and the oldest class represented was 1 girl from 1995, and then in my 1996 class, there were 4 of us.  The rest were scattered among the earlier years.  It was actually a lot of fun, despite the temps being 36 and windy!
I was going with the intention of not pitching, but that plan didn't work out so well.  We only had 4 pitchers, so we had 2 on each team, so we switched out each inning, which worked out pretty good.  I had not picked up a ball in years, so I was a little nervous about how accurate I would be pitching.  However, I actually did pretty good!  I didn't hit anyone, I threw strikes and I even had a few K's!  
We all had a lot of laughs and a great time was had by all.  Looking forward to the next one! 
Brad got a new toy to add to his mowing/landscape collection, so we were testing it out in the backyard.  Parker got to ride first, then Jake was a passenger in the side compartment - hah!  It was absolutely hilarious! 
He's not quite sure about this - hah! 
Love this one! 
Parker turned 4 1/2 years old Friday, 8th.  I just can't believe how fast time seems to be going.  Parker was very excited about preschool on his "half" birthday because it was picture day!  He got his individual picture and his class picture taken.  I hope they turn out good! 



No comments: