It has been a cold past few days here, so we really haven't been able to do much. Saturday night, we went to church and when we got home, I took some pics of the kids in the daffodils.
I love this picture - one of my faves . . . Parker's sweet little hand on Hannah's shoulder!
The joys of trying to get a picture of a 4 1/2 year old and a 16 month old - hah!
Sweet Jake - such a good doggie!
Classic - he's training her early - hah!
The other night, the kids were playing and I was in the kitchen. I look around the corner and see this . . . Hannah found Brad's wallet and started pulling out everything. It was hilarious!
Wednesday, Parker had his Easter egg hunt and party at preschool, so Tuesday night we worked on filling our eggs for his classmates. He was excited and was very focused on his job - hah!
Hannah was a good helper too!
And a good taste-tester too - hah!
Wednesday was the big egg hunt and party day. Here, Parker is lined up with his classmates ready to go hunt eggs!
All the eggs had the kids' names on them, so they had to find their specific eggs. Parker did pretty good with this, but I had to help him a few times.
Hannah even got out there and tried to help Parker find his remaining eggs - hah!
Parker found all 9 of his eggs and he was so proud!
Hannah found Parker's last egg - great job Hannah!
After the big egg hunt, it was time to eat! Of course, this is Parker's favorite part - hah! I love how all the kids are expected to pray for their food before eating. Love Parker's sweet prayer hands!
Parker was showing me every letter in his name on his placemat. He's very much interested in letters - makes me super happy!
My sweet little Parker had a great Easter egg hunt and party!
Hannah wanted to be like Parker, so we let her sit in the "big kid" chair.
Grandma Henry was able to come down and enjoy Parker's egg hunt and party with him. It was so nice to have an extra set of hands to help with Hannah during Parker's egg hunt and party. I know she enjoyed being able to spend time with the kids as well. Thanks for coming down Grandma and helping with the kids!







No comments:
Post a Comment