Saturday, our church had their annual Easter egg hunt. This egg hunt lasts about 3 minutes, but it's lots of fun. This year, I took Parker and Brad and Hannah went to Gibbs Gardens. Next year, we'll have both of them at the egg hunt.
Our church plants 6,000 eggs and you hope your kiddo gets a few - hah! I didn't have time to take pics during the hunt, because we were trying to find an egg.
It was a gorgeous Saturday morning to have an egg hunt and Parker and I enjoyed our time together!
We came home and tried a new way to dye our eggs . . . tie-dye with Kool-Aid. They turned out pretty good.
After naps, my sweet little cookie helpers did a great job helping me cut out cookies!
So focused . . . (and yes, that is a little piece of cookie dough on her lip - hah!)
Hannah could not wait until the cookies were finished baking!
Parker sat so patiently in his chair while the cookies were baking!
Our cookies (pre-decorated)
I made an orange dreamsicle cake for Easter Sunday . . . I hope it turns out yummy!
Our bunny cookie and 2 carrots we left for the Easter bunny
Looking forward to a glorious Easter Sunday . . . more pics to come!







1 comment:
The table you have is cool- is the chair connected to it, or does it just look that way in the pictures?
Post a Comment