Parker is 2 months shy of turning 3. I can't believe it - where have these last 2 years gone?? It seems like time is going by so fast!
At 2 years and 10 months, here are some fun facts about Parker:
He is a very sweet boy and a very good eater! He will eat anything, so that is good!
He follows directions pretty good and is still very observant.
His favorite tv show is The Weather Channel and his other favorites are any baseball game, ESPN, and the news.
He's not a big fan of cartoons, he'll watch for about a minute, then he's done.
He enjoys music and loves all his musical instruments.
He likes doing things himself (pushing out his chair, brushing his teeth, walking without holding someone's hand)
We found out Wednesday that Parker is going to have a little sister. I had to wait about 30 minutes before being seen, so the suspense was killing me. As soon as the tech took me back to the room and we were ready to start, she asked me if I wanted to know what we were having and I told her yes, most definitely, as soon as possible. It took a while before she got a good look and she finally told me a girl. I said, "Are you serious? Can you check again?" I had her check 3 times - hah! The last 2 times, I could see for myself on the screen the female part. I really enjoyed this ultrasound - it was a great experience for me. The tech was awesome - she explained everything she was doing and looking for and showed me everything on the screen. The little one waved several times and even opened and closed her mouth - even the tech thought that was pretty cool!
After I left the doctor's office, I stopped by Carter's and picked up this shirt to show Parker. I think his face shows exactly what he is thinking, "Yuck!"
I think with this pose he's thinking, "Oh lord, does this mean I have to play tea party and dolls with her?" Hah!
Brad wasn't able to go with me to the doctor, so this was the surprise waiting for him when he got home, to tell him we were having a girl! His reaction, "Oh my! What color is that? Are you serious? Cool!"
View of Baby Girl Kleeman - she is 11oz right now
Her feet
3D profile image of her face - she's holding her hand up beside her face. You can see her nose, mouth and her eye socket - pretty cool!







1 comment:
Congrats!! So excited to hear you are having a girl! Parker will be a great big brother to her. :)
Post a Comment