Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dentist Report


Parker had his 3rd dentist visit last week and we got a great report!  His teeth are healthy and clean.  Our rockstar dentist, Dr. Bongiovi (pronounced Bon Jovi), also gave me a great report, stating I was doing a good job with the hygiene - yay me!!  All of Parker's teeth are in, except for 1 of the 2-yr molars, but it should be coming through any time now.  It's always such a relief to get a good report at the dentist, you know??

This dentist visit was a special one because Parker actually laid down on the big boy dentist chair and the hygienist cleaned his teeth with the electronic brush!  Parker cried a little, but laid very still and did a great job.  I couldn't get a picture because I was having to hold his hands and distract him.  Both the hygienist and Dr. B said Parker did great.  He got a rubber ducky toy at the end of his visit (which he put right into his mouth and started chewing on) - hah!

This was in January 2011 - Parker's 2nd visit to see Dr. B

Parker's 1st visit to the dentist in May 2010.  I told Dr. B he can never get rid of this beaver, since this is our picture tradition - hah!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yay Parker!! What I can't get over is how TALL he is getting...from last year to this year...wow! :)