Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Little Shopper


Saturday, I met my mom in Calhoun at the outlets, to shop for the new little one.  I really needed to be there to monitor how much pink she wanted to buy - hah!  She did pretty good and didn't pick out too much pink - thanks mom!

Parker enjoyed getting to see Grandma Henry and riding the horsey ride at the outlets.  He also enjoyed a nice lunch of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, carrots and apples.  Thanks Grandma for the yummy lunch! 

2 very happy Kleeman's after eating lunch (well, technically 3)!

We came home from shopping and Parker took a quick nap, then we went to church.  After church, we ate dinner at Taco Mac (one of my favs, besides Chick-fil-A), then went to Trader Joe's.  We had never been to Trader Joe's, but had friends tell us we needed to go.  (Sarah, your mom was the biggest proponent of getting us to go!)  We were so glad we did - that store is great - all natural food.  We will definitely be back!

I love the store even more because they had kiddie shopping carts.  This was Parker's first experience with a shopping cart, so we weren't sure how that would go, but he did great!  He really thought he was hot-stuff pushing around the cart - hah! 

We had to slow him down a few times - hah!  Luckily, he didn't run into anything or anyone!  He made about 8 laps around the perimeter of the store.

All of us loved Trader Joe's and we will be back! 

On another note . . . I have made my first few purchases for our new addition.  I am super proud of myself, because everything I have gotten has been on sale.  I even got 1 shirt for .97 cents and 2 pairs of shorts for $1.63!!! 




Yes, I know friends, this is a dress.  I broke down and bought this dress.  It's a 9m size, so I've given myself plenty of time to let all this girl-ness sink in - hah!

4 comments:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

That is all so cute. You can buy little leggings and put under the last teal dress and have 2 outfits so she can wear it again when it starts getting too short. Just hear to help. I haven't been to Trader Joe's, but there is one here and people have told us to go, just never have. Glad you had fun. Miss ya.

Ryan and Sarah - New Zealand said...

Love Trader Joe's. Lots of good stuff for you to eat while you're cooking that little one! I love the girly outfits - especially that little swimsuit. SO cute. Hope you're surviving the Southern summer!!

Libby said...

Love your purchases! Just wait till you see your precious girl in those outfits, and you won't have any more problems buying dresses! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't kid yourself, the girl-ness has already sunk in!