Monday we reached a big milestone with Parker - we turned his "little boy" crib into his "big boy" daybed. It was getting harder for me to pick him up and put him in bed, so I decided that it was time. I'm also at 20 weeks, so this gives Parker (and myself) a lot of transition time, before he moves into his new room and new big boy bed.
The front rail is down and Daddy and Parker are having fun in the bed - hah!
Parker thought this was the best thing in the world! He climbed in and out of bed several times. Parker thought he was hot-stuff getting in and out of his bed!
Parker refused to look at me or smile for me for this picture (I had interrupted his playtime)!
Parker's big boy daybed! A bittersweet moment for me, because this lets me know that my little man is growing up way too fast! He did a great job his first night in his new bed. He only got out of bed once, then crawled back in and went right to sleep - pretty smooth!







No comments:
Post a Comment